Friday, September 14, 2007

new arrival

So my good friend annette finally gave birth to her baby daughter Maila Grace on September 11 weighing 9 pounds. She was a week overdue. I can only hope i have the same 3 hour delivery with only 5 pushes and looking awesome afterwards. Plus so far her baby is a sleeper and is very content. I am so happy for her and her family as this makes them a family of four. We went and visited them at home seeings she was home by the next morning and Janae was so excited about Malia, she just loves babies which makes me want her to experience her new little sibling soon. I just hope that the adjustment for janae will be smooth. Not only will we be having a little on in decemebr but christmas on top of that which usually overstimulates kids anyways!! well i really have to go and put janae to bed. So good bye for now!

No comments: