Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sorry






















Sorry to all of you who follow my blog which i dont' really know if there really is any of you out there. I am so behind in blogging, maybe if i had access during the day to a computer i would do it more often. So anyways. Camryn is now a month old but looks like she is three!! She is probably around 13 pounds by now i am guessing. she si wearing 6 month sleepers already! She loves looking around and is cooing away. She is a pretty good sleeper at night so i can not complain. During the day she is ok too but her evenings are kind of miserable. Oh well we are used to having high maintance babies as she is just like Janae was!! scary!! haha. I am in the process of trying ot get together a birth announement but haven't come across the perfect picture yet!






Janae is doing awesome with Camryn, she is so loving and just loves looking at camryn and saying "cute". we went last week with janae to childrens hospital for allergy tests as john is very allergic to peanuts we wanted to get janae tested before she had a reaction but everything came back negative, praise the lord! she did ok with the scratch test b ut the blood work was brutal. oh well she's a tough little girl.






I am doing great i have so much energy. I have been busy painting. I painted our laundry room which i had origiannly painted thsi horrible extra foods yellow and then painted camryn's room pink as it was green before!






well that is it for now, take care make a comment so i know people are reading otherwise i dont' really want ot waste my time blogging!

7 comments:

Irene said...

Christy your girls are beautiful looks like your having a lot of fun with them! Way to go.

Irene
(Yvonne's mom)

Elsie said...

OK, I'm reading your blog. I've always hesitated to comment because you don't know who I am. But I know your parents and grandparents and aunts and uncles because I grew up at Eben-Ezer church. In fact, I played piano for your parents' wedding! I hope you don't mind that I've been "lurking"! Well, at least you know you have someone reading!

Congratulations on the birth of Camryn - she's a beautiful healthy looking baby, and you have a lovely family.

Yvonne said...

Love the pictures - your girls are beautiful. Glad that Janae is doing so well with Camryn and that her allergy test came back negative. Peanut allergies are scary. I for one, think you should keep on blogging:)

meandthreeboys said...

Don't stop Christy! I check your blog all the time :)

Heather said...

I READ YOUR BLOG! Acutally - I can't beleive I checked it today, and there was an update! Very lucky.

I really like the birth announcement that you posted here! Super cute!

Your girls are very adorable. I am glad to hear you have so much energy. That is such a blessing!

Nathan and Melissa said...

I read your blog - so don't stop! Your girls are precious! I as well am glad to hear that Janae is doing so great with Camryn. Thats a blessing!

Jen G. said...

Well, this is a little late, but congratulations on another beautiful little girl, Christy!
Glad to hear that you're all doing so well and that she's sleeping really long at night already--nice!!