Friday, November 28, 2008

Not sure what to say!

So for the past couple of weeks since my last post i keep opening my blog and just stare at the page not sure what to say or talk about. I know crazy to think that Christy could have nothign to talk about!
Well i am excited for Christmas. today i cleaned the house and made it all pretty and John and i just put the tree up so we can decorate it tomorrow morning when the girls wake up. I made the girls their ornaments this year. i make them every year, which hasnt been many yet, but i want them to have a homemade ornanment from me each year that one day can fill their own tree.
Tomorrow is going to be a special day if it goes according to plan. I plan on making a good crepe breakfast and coffee and then decorate the tree with bells and other non choking non breakable ornanments. Janae made some of her own as well. I also hope to get around to making cinnamon apple sauce ornaments as well. If they turn out i will post the recipe. And to top of this fun day we are taking the girls swimming. Both of the girls love the pool and seeings john and i both have gym memberships at ARC it is a free event! well not free really but it;s already paid for so it feels like it is free.
I think I am pretty much done my Christmas shopping. Now only if thoes stupid flyers would stop coming to my door i might be able to stop finding such cute and affordable toys and clothes for the girls!
Well that is it for now. I don't feel like downloading pics so i will post pics tomorrow after we do our special day!

Talk to you all later

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sounds like a wonderful day all planned out! I like your idea of making your girl ornaments every year. How creative!