Sunday, July 29, 2007

just a quick blurb

Hey!! well I tried this once before and my blog didn't appear and it really pissed me off so this will be short incase the same thing happens. I don't really know about this blog stuff, my brother and soon to be sister inlaw mock me that I have one but whatever.
i went for my ultra sound two weeks ago and the baby looks fine! The babies heart beat was 150 so according to the wives tale it could be either a boy or girl!!
Janae has slept thorugh the night the past two nights! i can only hope tonight will be number three!!
I bougth more maternity clothes, I can't stop buying them. i want to look and feel pretty!
Well i should go to bed incase janae doens't sleep through the night, daddy's at work tomorrow so I cant' sleep in! nuts!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Woah- very pink blog:)
Yea for buying new clothes - I wish I could have bought more when I was pregnant. I was sooo sick of mine by the end. Did Janae sleep through the night again last night?
We are free Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday of next week if you and John would like to get together. Let us know and I'll talk to you later!

Yvonne said...

Hi Christy!
It's me again. Just wanted to let you know that I've tagged you. Read my blog for more info:)