Saturday, August 4, 2007

waiting game

One of my old co workers is in the hospital right now giving birth to her son. Her husband has his laptop there so every couple of hours he updates her blog to let us know how she is doing, last i heard she was 8 cm dilated!! I think that is so cool, i think we will bring our laptop in!!. I don't know how many people read this other than Yvonne who has made a few comments but oh well!!
Today si not a good day pregnancy wise, my hands and feet are so swollen adn they hurt sooooo bad! I didnt' have this with janae and it is so uncomfortable, just want to keep my feet up!
John is outside sawing down tree branches to open up the back yard a bit and Janae is climbing around on the couches.
We hope to go to White Rock this long weekend iwth Janae we'll see if that happpens. I was gonna go and play in Janae's pool with her but looking outside it looks a little chilly to be in the pool, so I guess we'll just hang out inside. I am hoping ot go for chinese for supper seeings I have a chinese craving right now!! Got to fulfill thoes cravings!
Life at the Jefremow's is pretty uneventful. last week janae slept through the night three nights in a row, she has changed her bed time from 7:30 to 9 and now sleeps thorugh the night from 9-7:30 so that is nice, other then it takes away mine and john's evening. Oh well this is the scehdule right now and it could chnage tomorrow.
Well i should get going Janae is destroying the house, got to go and do someithing with her i guess!
Take care

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

That would be very cool if you brought the laptop and kept us updated as to your progress:) Hope tomorrow is a better day for you and that you got your Chinese food:)