Monday, August 13, 2007

I so over did it today!

well the house is clean the outside trim is painted, the four runner is washed and cleaned insided out. And now i can't sit properly with out pain cause i put my hip out yet again. This is rediculous. Every other week i have to go adn get it put back in place. At least john's work covers the cost.
So this past week has been great with Janae. I have figured out that she pinches to get a reaction so i have just been ignoring the behavior and it has some what stopped. She still does it but once i ignore teh first pinch it is over. She is talking so much more now, not real words but I am actually figuring out what each thing means which is great! We spent the weekend doing a whole lot of nothing. I went to my cousin David's wedding at newlands, no kids allowed so john stayed home. It was a long wedding I got home at quarter to 12 way past my bed time!! Oh well john let me sleep in so it was all ok.
On sunday a friend of mine who does photography met me and janae and my two nieces on john's side to take some pictures which i am using to create a shadow memory box for john's parents. Janae wasn't the most photogenic so i am curious to see how the pictures turned out.
Tomorrow our windows we purchased are being installed. I never new i could get so excited about windows. Hopefully they help with the noise because right now you hear absolutely everything outside. And hten on Wednesday teh garage door guy is coming ot install our new garage door, so cool! We are so tired of parking outside it makes are driveway so full.
John came hoem today all pumped about an announcement he heard.... Van Halen is touring again here in Vancouver Dec 5 or 6 so that means that is when this baby needs to come!! It's hard for me to say no even though we could use that money somewhere else because Van Halen is JOhn's favorite band and it would be such a punishment to him to not be able to go, so we'll have to see.
Well i think janae should be sleeping by now so i should be able to leave this room. When john puts her to sleep i can't be in the room and vic versa. Sleeping is not a strong point for janae and we have developed horrible habits. Oh well one day we'll break them.

No comments: