Monday, September 12, 2011

Wedding DAY!!!









This past weekend my niece Missy married the love of her life Tyler Morrison. They have been together for I think like 2 years?? The wedding took place up at Manning Park Resort. It ended up being a gorgeous day out, nice and HOT!! The ceremony was held at Lighting Lakes and it was just perfect. Missy is a huge animal and nature lover and this setting was just perfect for her. The water glistening in the sun, mountains all around and loons in the lake making their calling noise and an eagle soaring above, just perfect!!!
My girls were super excited for this day as they were the flower girls!! My mom sewed their dressed and made their halo's. Janae was excited about wearing her "High Heel's" for the wedding but realized after the ceremony that they really are not the comfy:) (always wanting to be so grown up!!) The girls did great. I ended up curling their hair and I think I did a pretty good job! John was busy at the wedding as well as he was the musician for the ceremony as well as the MC for the reception. He did a fantastic job at both:)
The whole day was just beautiful, we all enjoyed ourselves. The girls performed at the reception singing " You are My Sunshine" They had Missy in tears as well as some others.
Here are some pictures of the special day!!

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Such a beautiful and loving wedding day! I am thinking to book one of the spacious event space Atlanta for my sister's welcome party. Excited to meet her after several long years. Dinner and cake would all be royal. Some guests are also on list for the mini party. Hope she feels special and affectionate on her grand welcome.