Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy valentine's Day

Just a pic of me and my munchkin before Camryn was born!

My poor little munchkin Janae is sick. She has a bladder infection which we started treating yesterday with antibiotics and this mornign she has been throwing up and just not acting like herself. They say that the meds could cause her to be nautious but i don't know, just before i put her down for a nap she started feeling a bit warm to me. Happy Valentine's day to me!!

We celebrated yesterday cuase my sister has my mom babysitting her kids tonight so ya. We went out to red robins and then went to the mall where john and i got in on some great deals at sport check, new shoes and jacket!! So tonight we are just hanging out at home seeings Janae is not feeling well.

Oh the joys of sick kids. It is hard with Camryn too cause i can't always be cuddling with janae and putting her down for a nap today she fell asleep listening to camryn scream. Days like these i wish money grew on trees so john could be at home to help me out.

My life is going awesome. I have been spending a lot of time in prayer lately and it has made me way more loving to my husband and more layed back. I tend to get all caught up and uptight abotu things that i become a total bag especilaly to my husband so it's been nice an dquite around here lately!! I struggle with control and i have for ever and when my relationshop with God is weak I turn total bitch, pardon my language. I need God and so often I am so busy and don't really feel that I need Him. It's not til things get pretty bad at home that i realize how desperately i need Him. Yet the stupid thing is I fall back into the control freak all the time, and then come crawling back. Why do we go back when we know how awesome life can be with God, mind boggling!


1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Sorry to hear that Janae isn't feeling well - that's so hard. Glad to hear things are going better personally for you though. It's a human weakness to fall back into the same stupid patterns that we know will hurt us and those around us. Praying that Janae gets better fast and that you're able to keep up your prayer life.