Saturday, February 9, 2008

a whole lot of nothing!

So it's the weekend and i was woken up at 5:30am by camryn who acutally slept from 10pm -5:30 so that was super awesome!! She decided after her bottle that she was done sleeping and so i put her on my bed to play and i went and painted my bathroom at 6am! crazy i know, that is what john said when he came in the room and discovered me on a ladder with a paint brush in my hand!
last night we went bowling with our care group and took the kids a long, janae had a blast bowling!
I will have to take a pic of my laundry room that i just painted green adn sponge painted daisies all over. it looks really cute, at least i htink so!! now i jsut have the task of painting the cabinets white! Next project is janae;s room. i am wanting to fully decorate her room adn complete it for her 2nd birthdya when we'll try forcing her to stay in her room for night. RIght now she is on the couch with john adn I am not going to even start explaining why!
well camryn is growing all the time, she sure doesnt' look only 6 weeks old, people take a second look when i tell them how old she is. Scary to think how big number 3 will be and no i am not pregnant but am planning for a third!

Well this is it for now, have to go and make a bottle for camryn. one of these days i will write a real post of what is all going on in my life, but for now it will be short and sweet.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow - that is very impressive! Painting already. Good job!!