Tuesday, March 4, 2008

where does time go

Jeepers, i can't ever seem to find time to post a new blog, i don't know how soem of you do it. All i know is that for me if i get a chance to get on the computer by the time i am done catching up on everyone's blogs i don'thave time to write one myself. The other thing is i don't really know what to write about? I could tell you my everyday stories but that might be boring. A cousin of mine started a blog and she gives out advice and writes these amazing articles and i think that is so cool!! (I am talking about you Larina!) and so i don't have the time to do stuff like that the only thing i can do and do it well is brag about my little ones!! so anyways that is what i am thinking about. Not sure what to do with this blog anymore. I mean if you as readers want to know just my everyday things and thoughts then let me know and i will continue with that. Give me some ideas of what to do !!

6 comments:

Nathan and Melissa said...

everyday things and thoughts are great! its good just to hear whats going on in your life!

Yvonne said...

I agree. Even if some of your posts are just pics with no writing or writing with no pictures it's great to be able to stay connected in that way.

Heather said...

I want to hear and see about your new stroller. You could do a post on that :)

meandthreeboys said...

Yeah, Christy, you should do a post about your wonderful stroller. Maybe give us some tips on how not to drive a double stroller ;) You should tell us your everyday stories so that I can rethink having more than one child!

I know what you mean about not having time to blog once you are done reading everyone elses. I feel the same way!

Rina said...

Write whatever you want!! Anything and everything is interesting!!! :) I love keeping track of friends and family blogs even if it's just a picture one day and a little brag the next day it's all good!!

Rina said...

Oh and the only reason I have time is because I keep a Wordpad open on my computer all day and whenever I get the chance I write a bit and then when Mat gets home and is watching Ky, I proofread and edit it and then post. That's why most of my posts are in the evening, hehehehehe. Also I make quick notes throughout the day if something pops into my head about what I'd like to write about. :)