Saturday, April 5, 2008

Best Pork Chops EVER!


So I am copying my cousin Larina's idea by posting a recipe and pics on my blog to share with you! So here it goes.


Apple Raisin Pork Chops


For 4 pork chops (i double the recipe so i have enough sauce for my rice!)


Brown pork chops in frying pan with oil, sprinkle salt and sage.


Once browned layer pork chops in dish with apples(up to you how many you want, i used three last time cause i love the apples with my meat!) and 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2Tbsp Flour.


With the oil in the frying pan add 1 cup water, and 1tbsp of vinegar, bring to a boil. Add raisins(however many you want) and pour over pork chops.


Bake at 350 F for one hour and then cover and bake for another 20minutes.!




2 comments:

Jen G. said...

Mmmm, that sounds yummy!
I've been doing that once in a while too, if I come across a winner--thanks for sharing :)

Oh, and to answer your question about the gas mileage, I get around 400 km on a tank--you?

Rina said...

Great recipe Christy...I wish I could convince Mat to like pork - I've tried so many times and he just doesn't like it. :(