Friday, April 4, 2008

Our Newest addition to the Jefremow's!



Here's our latest purchase, 2004 Toyota Sienna XLE. We were not planning on buying a van just yet but we came across this great deal and couldn't give it up! So now comes the fun of selling our 4 runner! Anytakers? I will post pics of it soon, once I clean it! This Sienna is top of the line, with leather seats, dvd player, automatic everything, seat warmers front and rear heater adn AC controls and much more. It drives pretty nice and ilook forwards to taking it on our holidays this year. W ith the double stroller our back of the four runner was pretty full already! WEll that is my exciting news for the day, keep your eyes open for me on teh road!

2 comments:

Jen G. said...

Wow, yet another Sienna owner--you guys are cropping up everywhere! I've kind of been eyeing them myself....enjoy!

Yvonne said...

Congrats on the van!!! Sounds pretty nice - are you loving the extra room already or was the 4runner just as good? Good luck selling it!