Monday, December 29, 2008

What A Wonderful Day!

Today was a "ME" day meaning I got to leave the house with no kids and could do whatever I want for as long as I wanted!! So my good friend Annette and i left our girls and headed out to Langley for much needed shopping and talking!! We went to Children's Place(kids clothing store) where they had everything 40%off!! Great deals!! I walked aways with pairs of jeans two for each of the girls. At 9bucks a pair you can't go wrong. I thought i would buy more there but there just wasn't anything i really wanted there. The girls don't really need clothes right now and i am not one to buy for next year as i really don't know which size to buy them and like John always says, "you buy this now and next year you'll find something else you will like and buy that too"! so ya. Annette however just bought her girls stuff for next winter! We then headed over to Old Navy after we munched down on burgers at Wendy's and chatted awhile. At Old Navy I did purchase clothes for Janae for next year so I thought i was safe with size 5....NOPE! Janae tried them on and two out of the three things she can probably wear in fall and the dress i bought fits her now perfectly!! I know i know my children are giants. I havne't tried on any of the clothes I bought for camryn so i am just hoping they will fit! I had to buy her bigger jeans as she is growing out of the 18-24 gap jeans i have for her now!yikes
I came home around 2:30 and then made dinner and went back out to Zellers and Walmart to start buying everything I need for camryn's parties this weekend, yep two parties, a friends one Saturday and my family Sunday!! I didn't make it to the gym today...lame i know it has been rediculous this past week, need to get my ass in gear again as i was able to buy a new pair of jeans today that were a size smaller and in normal people size and not plus!!!
I just finshed my first coat on the living room in the basement suite. When i am done down there i don't want ot paint for a LONG time!!
So that was my wonderful day all to myself.
Thanks John for letting me get out of the house and spend your well earned money i really appreciate it!
Thanks Annette I had a great day with you and we should do it more often!! Apparently our men are able to handle four girls and still get to visit!! ya for a good playdate for the girls today, john said kris came over around 10 am and left around 12 and the girls just played in the bedrooms while our husband talked!! Shows that they are capable to watch the girls!!haha

2 comments:

annette said...

i know, kris told me we women are the problem, that the girls played with the door shut and were fine, go figure! well that just means more playdates with daddies and more time away for us mommies! and that is crazy that the stuff fits her now already, Kallista's definitely are way to big. Yah for a fun day and we'll have to make it happen more often!

christy said...

ya seeings the guys think it is so easy!!