Saturday, January 31, 2009

To The Love of my LIFE!







My husband of four and half years is turning 28 tomorrow. (I know super old!!) He is out with the guys tonight as I surprised him with a guys night out at BC Place to see Monster Jam and have dinner! So me and the girls were alone today for part of it. We joined up with some of the other wives who were left alone and had a wonderful dinner at Red Robin. (Who said three moms can't handle six kids under the age of 3!!)

This is a post for my amazing husband and best friend. He may drive me nuts sometimes but I Love him! He has made me a wife and a mother and I couldn't be happier. You make me feel like a million bucks and I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I know you are a little freaked that you are turning 28 and getting closer to 30 but life is just beginning! As you head into this new year with a few less hairs i want you to know that we all love you very much, bald spot and all!!!!!

Happy birthday from all 4 of us!!! :)























HAHAHAHAHA!! Gottcha!!!! Did your heart skip a beat or stop?!
We love you Mommy, Janae and Camryn!!

2 comments:

Rina said...

Ahhhhh hahahahahahahah I was like, wait a second...LOL.

Awesome.

christy said...

ya i don't think he would be excited about that birthday present!!