Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gotta Be Kiddin'!!

Yeah!! a picture of me and the girls...finally!!! I got John to take this picture for my mom as she made all of our sweater vests in this picture!
Janae going for a bike ride, she is doing really good.

Janae and I went to the Gotta Be Kiddin thing at Ag Rec yesterday, she had fun for the first 20minutes til the mascots started walking around and then she started screaming and shaking and wanting to go home. She is terrified of people dressed up.


Getting her face painted, last year there would have been no way she would have let anyone paint on her face.



She wasn't afraid of the princess's because she can see there face.



2 comments:

sonja said...

that lady made it into today's paper... but not Janae this time!!

great picture of you with the girls by the way :)

christy said...

ya well janae and i arrived before anybody else and we got her face painted right away and thne had to run because of all the mascots. I saw the picture too and it's funny because my picture looks just like the one in the paper just a different child!