Sunday, March 1, 2009

Janae's Pretend Birthday!!

Princess chocolates that look so pretty in the box that they will stay in there a while as we have learned that chocolate+Janae= horrible behavior
Princess balloon from Uncle John. Probably her favorite uncle cause he plays with her the entire time we are together.Here she is after she has opened her bike. She was so exciting, after the picture was taken she was running around cheeringOpening the gift, the pictures are in the wrong order again
So like I said in my previous post we celebrated Janae's 3rd birthday with the Jefremow's yesterday as John's parents left for 6 weeks to paraguay this morning. Janae kept asking if it was her birthday and we told her it was her early birthday party but her birthday was on March 22nd. And she responded, "so this is my pretend birthday!!!" yep sure. I took Janae in yesterday morning to have her stitches looked at because the cut still looked pretty raw and she was complaing it was really hurt and so I thought that maybe it was infected. But it wasn't thank goodness. Once we were in the car Janae said, " does this mean i still have my ouie for my party?!!" She is suppose to get them out tomorrow and i am a little worried about the tears. She was pretty freaked out yesterday and the doctor didn't even go close to her. We'll see what happens but I am sure a bribe will be thrown into it!!
So I had John's whole family her which is 13 people altogether including Janae and camryn. I made sweet and sour meatballs and mushroom sauce and meatballs with rice and salad. Everything turned out great and I thought dinner tasted good too! Janae got spoiled. John's parents bought her a purple princess bike and wind breaker jacket and Aunti Hilary and Uncle John bought her a helmut and when John showed up late cause he was working he came with a princess balloon. From Uncle Walt and Aunti Angie she got a kids Bible, ratatouille magnetic book and a bug sticker book. So she has been busy learning how to ride her bike and is doing awesome. I wish we had a nice drive for her to ride on but we don't and our street isn't the best either so i am sure we will be going to mill lake often. Well when i can get help til Janae doesn't need help riding cause i can't help her and push camryn!!! Here are some pictures of our day yesterday.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is a beautiful picture of you and your girls!

I was thinking of going to that Gotta be Kidding thing! Looks like it was fun.

christy said...

no it wasn't. would never waste my time or money again! there are better kids things to do then that one.