Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day Trip With NANA!

So we did the annual pumpkin patch outting for the year!! This year I took my mom along as one of her 50 outtings for the year for her 50th birthday she celebrated this year. We left John and Camryn at home cause we just felt that it just wouldn't work with Camryn, she is at the awkward stage of not being able to walk but not wanting ot be held or sit in a stroller, plus she is totally spooked of animals and it was a little chilly. So just Janae and I went with my mom. We had a great morning of playing on the slides, hayride, petting zoo and popcorn oh and the pumpkin patch of course. We also picked up some apples, which i made into apple sauce today as well! It was such a gorgeous day for it!>
This evening we headed over to my sister inlaws for turkey dinner. It was a great meal and a great time. My niece and her cousin took both our girls downstairs to play so john and i acutally got to sit back and relax which was wonderful!!
Anyways thought i would post some pictures of the day as well and ask yet again for help with my blog. I changed the backround by the orange behind my writing stayed, how do i change that color?
Hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving, i know i have so much to be thankful for!

Here's Janae at 2.5 years old measuring at 3ft,3inches (3inches taller then she was at 2!!!)



No comments: