Saturday, October 4, 2008

Single Mom...again!

So here i am a single mom again for another five full days! John left two weeks ago and went to orlando Florida for a work conference while i stayed at home with the sick and non sleeping munchkins. We'll see how this week goes. John left this morning for his annual hunting trip with his family. I told him before he left there was no need to shoot bambi cause i refuse to cook or eat deer meat. So we shall see.
Camryn slept through the night basically last night, she went down at 8 and woke up at 8 she only woke up at 6am for a feeding!!! I hope that continues. I saw today that the second tooth on top has finally broken through so i hope this sleeping continues for a while before the next tooth tries to come through.
Janae is growing up way to fast.. This child talks and talks and talks, i have no idea where she gets that from!!! And it's about stuff that happened so long ago, it is crazy what they remember!
Well i don't really feel like sitting here any longer there is so much to do and i should be sleeping while the kids are napping, but oh well, hopefully i am not screwing myself for tonight!!

Here's a pic from John's hotel room in orlanda, he gets treated pretty well by remples,t hey stayed at the marriott hotel.


Here's a pic of me, not too often do i get pictures take of me but my sister got one of me at church. I have put together our 2 yearold program so am pretty busy sunday mornings. Next pic of me will be with my new hair do so stay tuned!!

Janae doing her craft at nursery!

Janae sharing a drink with Opa, this is called matte and is a paraguayan thing you won't ever catch me sharing this germ infested drink!!


My sister in law just celebrated her 40th birthday and so we had a girls lunch for her. I think janae ate over half the cake by herself, she couldn't even stop to smile for the picture!!

Oma (John's Mom) and Camryn (Camryn is 9 months)

1 comment:

sonja said...

yah for a new post! it gets pretty boring at night when i look through everyone's blogs and there are no new entries! it's nice to see some pictures of the other side of the fam!